Mercy Road Daily Prayer ~ Monday, March 28, 2011

Lord God,

I praise you for your mercy. (Deuteronomy 4:31) I praise you for your truth. (Psalm 31:5) I praise you for the love (1 John 3:1) and grace (Ephesians 2:8-10) that you demonstrated when you sent your Son to die on the cross for our sins. (John 3:16) I praise you for the healing (Psalm 147:3) and forgiveness (Jeremiah 31:34) that comes through the power (Ephesians 1:18-21) of your Holy Spirit working in my life, (2 Thessalonians 2:13) and I long for so much more.

I long for more of your mercy, your truth, your love, and your grace. I long for more healing, more forgiveness, and more power to glorify you in all that I think, all that I say, and all that I do today. I long to know you more and live more for you.

Draw my heart closer to you today; (Hebrews 10:22) hour-by-hour, minute-by-minute, second-by-second. Overwhelm me with a sense of your presence in my life. (Psalm 139:7-10) Fill me with your grace and truth (Colossians 1:3-6) so that it flows into all my thoughts, words, and deeds. Bless me that I might be a blessing to others, and make me bold (2 Corinthians 3:12-18) in my commitment to you.

By your grace and for your glory I pray this in Jesus’ name I pray,

Amen.