Mercy Road Daily Prayer ~ Wednesday March 23, 2011

Lord God,

Make me your faithful servant today. Help me to speak of your grace and truth that is to come. Give me the courage to hold on to my hope in Christ, your faithful Son (Hebrews 3:5-6)

For I know that I am weak and I recognize how fragile life is. Yet you promise that your grace is sufficient for me. So I will be bold in my weakness so that your power can be seen through me. I will delight in my trials and troubles; I will trust in you, knowing that my weakness demonstrates your strength (2 Corinthians 8:8-10)

So today Lord God, I pray that you will make me strong and courageous in doing your work. Chase away my fears and fill my heart with your joy. Remind me every minute of every hour that you will not abandon me nor fail me, but will always be with me, that I might do the work of your kingdom. (2 Chronicles 28:20)

Help me to speak the truth in love, (Ephesians 4:15) not just with the words of my mouth, but also with the actions of my hands, (1 John 3:18) that you might be glorified in me today, according to your grace through Jesus Christ. (2 Thessalonians 1:12)

In his name I pray, Amen