Mercy Road Daily Prayer ~ Monday, June 20, 2011

Lord God,

I will tell of your faithfulness as long as I live and explain how your love is as vast as the sky above, because you promised to establish your king and to make me a member of your realm.

The heavens demonstrate the wonders of your hands and the fidelity of your mercy and care. No one in heaven or on earth compares to you. Nothing in all creation can match your holiness, wisdom, glory and might. You are truly awesome in power and encompassed in truth. All creation belongs to you, because you made it and all that is in it from the north to the south and the east to the west. Your kingdom is built on righteous. Your love and faithfulness show in everything you do.

Those who know you, worship you and live in the light of your presence have joy because you are their glory and strength. You bless them, protect the, and lead by your faithful love. You are my Father, my Rock, and my Savior, and you maintain your love forever.

Lord God, do not hid your face from me, or continue to be angry for my sin. Remember that I am weak and my life is fleeting. Save me from my troubles and rescue me from my sin. Do not let my idolatry go on, but show me where I have failed to live up to your holiness, so that I might turn back to you in my sorrow.

Help me to live a fruitful life for your glory. Do not let my heart be dulled and calloused by my sin. Do not let me be weighed down by my worries and fears, but help me to stand strong in my faith by your grace and for your glory.

In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen
~Psalm 89:1-52; 1 Samuel 5:1-12; Luke 21:29-36; Acts 5:12-26